Welcome to our Blog! We hope you will enjoy these personal thoughts, experiences and tips relating to sun safety and melanoma awareness.
If you would like to contribute to our blog or our Facebook page, please email your submissions to us at email@example.com Attn: Elyse Sunshine. Although we will fairly consider all submissions, we reserve the right to post only those submissions in keeping with our mission and objectives. We also reserve the right to use, edit, modify or change all submissions as we deem appropriate.
And now for some more legal stuff… Please note that:
- All posts and comments in our blog are subject to review by the Administrators.
- Comments are welcome. However, the David Cornfield Melanoma Fund (DCMF) reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice due to:
- Comments deemed to be irrelevant or inappropriate
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam
- Comments including profaninty
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
- Comments containing hate speech, credible threats, or direct attacks on an individual or group
- The DCMF is not responsible for the content in comments.
The DCMF will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this blog nor for the availability of this information. The DCMF will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
- The DCMF blog does not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information that is collected about your visit for use other than to analyze content performance. The DCMF is not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this site on other Web sites or media without permission.
- The DCMF encourages users to exercise discretion when using the hypertext links on this blog. Any hypertext link may ultimately direct the user to websites or other blogs containing information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. The suitability and content of information accessed by hypertext link from this blog are the sole responsibility of the persons or organizations that maintain that information. If you have questions about the content of a particular linked website or blog or information related to it, contact the person or webmaster responsible for that website or blog.
This policy is subject to change at anytime.